Monday, March 12, 2007

Note to the mediacorp ass

Someone from Mediacorp TV12 needs to stop reading my blog.

You know who you are and you know I know who you are.

So stop being an ass and get some real work done already. Or go read somethin more useful like "How to treat your best friend right". Because we all know you need some lessons on that one.

Do you really want me to go on about that? Or about how you made us all digusted in Cambodia with your fuckin childish behaviour? I don't think so.

So stop reading my blog mate. Cos I have no interest in your life and likewise you should respect other people's privacy especially when you have not been given the permissions to access this blog.

For the last time, stop reading my blog.

Because if you don't, chances are the next time I see you, I am gonna kick your ass.

Not because I like saying it, but because i can.

To the rest of the world - have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home