Monday, February 05, 2007

Sleepless sunday

Yes as you can tell it's a sleepless Sunday. I probably slept too much last night.

Went for a foot reflexology and massage last evening - which completely knocked me out. Woke up at 1am just to change into my sleepwear and continue sleeping.

I'm glad I did that cos I needed the sleep. There's too many things going on at the moment that I don't even know where to begin.

My gf called me from Hong Kong today and after 10 yrs, she has decided to give up on the man she loves. Its a sad thing to do, to realize that things don't work out after ten years.

Ten bloody years!

I didn't think I was in the position to advice, judge or criticize her for the decisions she's made, so all I did was listen. Because I knew that was all she needed. And I also know she's a strong woman - and that she'll be fine.

But the whole thing bothered me all the same.

How things can feel so right and you pine to be with someone you love, and in a moment, realize you made a mistake - and it all ends. Just like that.

And how your whole world crumbles - and you have no choice but to move on. And deal with your heartbreaks. And there's no bloody insurance for that.

It was a wake up call for me. To just snap out of it - and get freakin real.

Cos I don't need any emotional hang-ups. And I certainly don't need any heartbreaks.

No, thank you.

I'm flying out on Thursday. And right now, I just need to concentrate on packing. And nothing else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home