Friday, February 02, 2007

Soup or Stew?

Something is definitely brewing.

Problem is, I'm not too sure what exactly is on the stove. Is it my favourite pot of stew - or a soup masquerading as one?

And what more, after I've been told that its possibly going to be a stew, I don't really want it to be just a plain old soup.

You see? The cons of listening to other people - they not only impair your judgement, they make you dwell on unnecessary things. Sometimes, the impossible.

I'm now at the stage where I'm chopping the onions. And I still don't know what I'm cooking.

Should I gamble with some new ingredients, just for the fun of it? And break away from the conventional?

But what if I didn't like the taste? Could I go back and make myself a plain old soup? Or would it be too late?

And even now as my heart craves for a pot of stew, I'm thinking if its just easier to make a bloody soup. You know, save me from all the complications.

I really, really need to snap out of this - or I'm going to end up with a burnt kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home