Thursday, March 08, 2007

I really cannot wait

So we went around and looked at apartments today. Saw one in town and the place is in good condition. Am still trying to negotiate rent with the landlord.

Seriously keepin fingers crossed and hopin she'll agree with my proposed rent. We are in the midst of a real estate bubble now and prices are so bloody ridiculous.

I can barely sit still now at the thought of having my own place and doing whatever I want. I think I'm gonna be drunk half the time. I can imagine having the "fantastic four" over for our girly parties. And of course me and the best friend sharing a bottle of pinotage.

There's already a long list of things we want to buy and plans on how to do up the place. I'm even thinking of askin Ell, my interior designer friend, for ideas on the look and feel. I need something real cosy and the Landlord did say feel free to do whatever I want.

If i really live there, it'll be two stops to work or if I'm feeling healthy I can make an attempt to walk. Highly possible. And if I feel like a beer, I can just walk down to the nearby stretch of pubs. Whoopee!

I really can't wait till June....

Oh btw, classic lines of today.

"....Go marry a super rich guy and bribe him with your cunt or something cos you have nothing to speak of and will never ever make it on your own...".

"....please, please just stop talking...I can buy you and your whole family....". *waves hand at waitress*

"...you have zero substance...." *blink blink*

My god. Don't know where the hell he comes up with stuff like that.

Thanks darlin. You're too funny.

I am still laughing my ass off.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see myself there! And the wine! In the house! And more wine!

12:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The bestfriend would also like a bottle of Bombay Sapphire to be available in the house. Always available.

Thank You.

Regards,
The very excited bestfriend

12:14 am  
Blogger Miss Jes said...

Dear "the best friend"

I have only one best friend and that is you. Can you believe if I do get that unit? I can see you giggling all the time man after one pinotage....

Can't wait!

2:18 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwww...

Pinotage.....a drop of heaven on earth....

11:56 am  
Blogger Miss Jes said...

As long as you and I know its enough already...

Btw his classic lines from ystdy -

"...What? You're still standing here? Go and fucking clean the toilet!..."

oh. my. god. He's just so hilarious.

11:18 am  
Blogger Unknown said...

Many issues mention about cockfight in philipine, we are from ayam bangkok jengger wilah want to explain that. You can read our article. Thanks.

8:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home