Friday, February 23, 2007

Prisoner of my mind

So my other best friend visited M.A last evening and told me she was off the mark. The only one to say so among many others. And despite others who didn't agree, I had found solace in her words.

Nothing can describe the immense relief I feel at this moment.

Any attempt to exemplify how I feel would fail miserably. Any attempts to verbalize, would simply be a gross understatement.

For the first time last night, I fell asleep...at peace with myself. He wasn't the last thing on my mind.

And I realized I have been a prisoner of my own mind. How i have set boundaries for myself without realizing it. How silly.

Nevertheless, I feel so light now. Its as though someone has lifted off this huge boulder that had been sitting on my shoulders.

I have also decided to go back on my 10-week PT programme. Maybe this time I really am gonna look hot in that bikini.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home