Sunday, March 04, 2007

Reckless

I had initially thought a retaliation to that stupid entry of hers, would be superb. How I was planning to criticize her lack of originality for lifting off the contents of my blog and claiming it to be hers.

And go as far as suggesting that she should go back to school and learn how to blog with proper grammar usage or somethin, but then I thought, what exactly is the point of all this?

A battle of the blogs?

Especially when it didn't even make me angry one bit. She's so vindictive and tries so hard to get even - its funny. And all that embellished stuff about me "mailing" her xmas gift...I am really amazed at the extent of her hallucinations.

In any case, I had already told her the easy way to fix this is to meet up and thrash things out. So I don't know who is the one without the fucking guts. If she doesn't want to make things better, then I will not try.

Cos arguing with her is like trying to move a brick wall with your forehead. Only the wall ain't moving but your forehead's screwed. I seriously cannot be arsed.

Was out partying the whole of last night, club-hoppin with a bunch of happening people and got really really sloshed. Got home this afternoon and even now I'm still in cloud nine.

Still thinking of how we ended up kissing, me and the complete stranger. Thinking of the nice ride in his sports car and how I felt so alive in it, wind running through my hair. Cool breeze against my warm skin.

Thinking of his cosy place in town and how I wished I lived there instead. It is really wonderful to have abundant wealth. Oh, how I love the life of the rich and beautiful.

But when I left this afternoon, I couldn't see myself back there with him again. Earlier, I had sensed he was smitten and wanted something more, but somehow I couldn't bring myself to go any further. I had left my heart somewhere else.

It's been sometime since I felt this reckless. Drinking in abandon. Hitting one party after another. Throwing caution to the wind.

Living just for the moment.

Hopefully when i wake up, he'll be gone. Just like all the alcohol.

I don't think I can handle any more complications.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Readers,

The author has two bestfriends. One is who she calls "my bestfriend" one more "the bestfriend".

I am "the bestfriend".

Thank You.

Regards,
The bestfriend
( who is very excited because the author is moving out and the bestfriend can drink as much wine as she possibly can!)

12:10 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home