Friday, March 23, 2007

My New Home

So after weeks of housing hunting, this is it. We finally found it.

The moment I stepped in, deep inside my heart, I knew I had found home.

The unit's very well furnished, tastefully renovated and everything we ever need is available. It's like a dream come true.

I nearly cried tears of joy when our agent got back to us with the signed tenancy agreement. I know we can never get anything better than this in town.

So i thank God for lending me His wisdom to exercise my patience. Indeed it is a virtue. The things that come to us when we wait. Sigh.





Yes my darlings - finally a place to have all our barbecues and parties.
My first housewarming will most likely be in May after I get back from my worldly travels so till then...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like i will need to put some clothes over at yr place since it near town.Because chances of ending up in yr house after partying is very high.I'll definitely save tons of money on my cab fares for sure........

miss cck

4:57 pm  
Blogger Miss Jes said...

Dear miss cck

Well yea, have always dreamed of city living. Now its happening. Can you imagine the freedom of boozing and sxx? Ha Ha. Did i mention wild parties too? Lol. Leaving clothes isn't a problem - my closet is damn huge. Cannot wait!

1:07 am  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

it looks gorgeous! nice pool!

3:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home