Thursday, March 02, 2006

Flutter

Our eyes met over the counter. And turned into a gaze too long for comfort.

I looked away and slowly looked back again.

And for the first time, I saw him smile.

The kind of smile that turned the corners of his lips every so slightly, deepening the dimples on his cheeks.

And i watched mesmerized. For he does not know the effect he has on me.

His intensity. His laughter. His mood swings. His scent. Everything about him intoxicates me.

For the second time this week, I felt my heart flutter. And that is always a sign.

6 Comments:

Blogger EKENYERENGOZI Michael Chima said...

Such fleeting passages of the precious moments of our passions of the sparks of romance could be so elusive if not grasped.

Passions come and go.
But the fire of true love is like Greek Fire.
Beware of the heartburns.

3:22 am  
Blogger Fuckkit said...

You should stalk him for a while, make sure he isn't seeing anyone and if he is you should off her with the old "concrete shoes" trick.

7:12 am  
Blogger The Unknown said...

...like a spring time butterfly ;)

1:06 am  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

*sigh* yup, that's how I feel when I see Johnny Depp... ;)

6:10 am  
Blogger Jay said...

Your eyes met over the counter? He doesn't work at McDonalds does he?

4:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an amazing way of writing, makes me always feel as if I was there choking on my words and drooling .. strange feeling .. but really effective.

9:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home