Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Baaad Behaviour - jive version

If you have trouble understanding this Jive version, then read the original version. Then maybe ya' kin dig it whut ah' am sayin'. LOL.

* * *

I's gots'ta be so's bloody angry. Slap mah fro! You's know de kind'a anga' dat makes ya' feel likes ya' wanna chop sucka's down?

I hate it when mah' goathomeys o' any sucka dear t'me make 'suses fo' deir partner's baaaad behaviour. Ah be baaad...To me baaaad behaviour be BAD BEHAVIOUR. Dat be all dere be to it. Man! And nodin' mo'e. And whut do ah' mean by dat?

She went drough an abo'shun. And ha' boyhomey wuz at crib sleepin'. ah' duzn't deny dat she knows how irresponsible dat dude wuz t'not be dere fo' her. Ah be baaad...

But den she said "Dere wuz many times we wuz supposed t'meet - and he dun didn't turn down cos he fell asleep. Jes hang loose, brud. ah' can dig it."

Whut? Sappnin'? Did ah' hear ya' right? She wuz unconsciously makin' 'suses fo' ha' boyhomey. And it gots me dinkin'. Is dat whut love do t'sucka's?

Den ah' rada' not be in love. ah' rada' not be lied to. 'S coo', bro. ah' rada' not be cheated. ah' RATHER NOT be deceived. ah' mean why would ah' choose t'hurt mah'self? It plum duzn't make sense.

I'm so's sick uh hearin' tons uh excuses made down. By her. Ah be baaad... By oda' homeys. Sick and tired.

"Maybe he dun didn't mean dose doodads he said cos he wuz drunk".

"Maybe he hit me cos he wuz angry".

"Dree weeks. Maybe he dun didn't call me cos he wuz busy".

"We've been togeda' fo' five years. And he gots'ta find some betta' job".

"I know he's gonna leave his mama".

Ya-da. Ya-da.

Bollocks t'all uh dat. Man! I'm not even gonna say nuthin t'any uh dat. Man! In de fust place - ah' duzn't even have some right t'be so's angry! Right on!

Ha. ah' need some drink. Ya' know? ah' seriously need t'calm waaay down.

* * * De End * * *

Well. I sound like a black woman don't I? Ha, you can too. With the Dialectizer, you can sound like a redneck, even a MORON. Literally.

Yes i'm not kiddin! Go check this out. And show me some shit. *wink*

4 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

damn, that guy better have narcolepsy.

7:47 am  
Blogger Z said...

Just to let you know that I have moved you to the members list on Creme de la Creme. Sorry for the delay but I have been away. Enjoy, T xxx

7:18 pm  
Blogger Jay said...

Well, I think if a woman is dumb enough to put up with it, then she deserves the bad behaviour.

1:31 am  
Blogger Miss Jes said...

Dawn - yea. he better not wake up.

turboslut - thanx. :)

joshua - Annoying is fun.

jay - which is why i've stopped saying anything.

1:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home