Monday, January 09, 2006

Celebrity Lookalikes

If you have some time on your hands, go check out this celebrity lookalike site.

Basically, its a face recognition site where all you need to do is upload your picture and some amazing technology through the use of algorithms, detects your facial similarities with the faces of celebrities stored in their database.

Its really cool and I spent hours just playing with their stuff. I tried out all the different pictures I have, with and without make-up, just so I could see which celebrities I matched.

And i had a couple of good laughs when I tried out some pictures of friends - some of their faces could not be recognized as human faces. Lol. Of course i'm being silly -most likely its the angle of which the picture was taken. Pretty fun. :)

And in case you're wondering, most of the time it says I look like....

Isabella Rosellini


Kareena Kapoor


Moran Atias


Kate Winslet


Beyonce Knowles


Hilary Duff


Rani Mukherjee

Yes thats how much time I've got on my hands. Have a go at it ya'll. And tell me all about it.

4 Comments:

Blogger Giantkite said...

Umm...Let me guess. You have big eyes,small pointed nose,thick lower lip,sharp chin but the jaw broadens toward the ears,long fluffy hair....LOL

1:53 am  
Blogger Webmiztris said...

that thing's messed up. every photo I put in gets back completely different results! I guess I look like EVERYBODY! lol

5:14 am  
Blogger Jellyfish said...

hi there....

thanks for visitng my blog :)


btw... that face recognition site is cool
hahaha...

1:53 pm  
Blogger Miss Jes said...

hardypine - you make me sound like a rabbit! Lol.

Dawn - yea it is - but watch out for 1 - 2 celebrities that appear all the time. Nope, i'm not taking this seriously!

jellyfish - yep i had good laughs too.

1:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home