Monday, December 19, 2005

Sleepless Sunday

Sigh...another sleepless sunday.

I hate it when i can't sleep on sundays. Thats cos my body clock gets messed up as I tend to sleep late hours on Fri and Sat. This weekend's not too bad really. Spent quite a bit of time catching up with friends aside from the ocassional dramas that kept all of us busy.

Everyone hanged out at my place and watched Legally Blonde on TV. Then we watched a Hindi Blockbuster Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. And because its a sad movie somebody had to cry. Boo Hoo.

Back to what i was saying...I really hate sundays. Cos whenever I can't get to sleep, i always wake up late for work. That just...sucks.

Was surfing around and found this shirt.

Pray not, but I was imagining someone asking me "Why did they fire you?"

And me saying "I couldn't sleep on Sunday, so I blogged. And bcos I slept late i couldn't wake up on time. So i got to work late. And they got tired of my shit, so i got fired." Blogging = Fired

Well hell...i better go off now. Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home