Sunday, December 18, 2005

Home on a saturday night

Nothing beats hanging out at home on a saturday night.

Not when you have apple-blackcurrant juice (which i pretend is wine) and Sara Lee super rich chocolate pound cake for company.



Not that I cannot afford wine of course, just that i'm saving this baby for my xmas party with the gals.



Nice? I purchased it when I was in KL the last time round (I actually declared tax for it out of guilt, how silly of me!). It's a 2 year old french wine, still pretty young, but I'll know if its a good buy once i give it a try!

Its gonna be real exciting - the next 2 weeks...can't wait for the xmas party. We are gonna have a big one - first heading to Wine Network for their xmas buffet dinner and most likely to Ministry of Sound to party afters. The opening was held yesterday - its the talk of town, so all the more reason to check it out.

And for new year, we'll be in KL. There'll be loads of partying, shopping and some good socializing cos I'll get to meet some of my ex-colleagues when I'm there. So am really looking forward to it.
So much excitment ahead and I can't barely wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home