Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Tempted to dance



I don't know why, but everytime i hear this song (click play button to hear song) I'll be tempted to dance. Right that very minute. It happens each time I walk home from work as I'll be listening to my Ipod Shuffle. The moment this song starts playing, my normal walk suddenly becomes bouncy, my hips sway from side to side - and i look like a moron. I can't help it - i guess that is what reggae does to me. This song is a typical reggaeton beat but what makes it special is the hindi remix. Not sure if Mirame does the same to you. Enough said.

...

Today i tried a new recipe...err...2 recipes to be precise. I have a tendency to pick out the best stuff in both recipes and create something of my own. Today my creation is - chicken & prawn pasta! Well, it turned out really good - according to my tastebuds.



Awesome. The next thing i need to do now is - get married. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger X said...

i dunno bout the chix pasto, my grandma would have turned in her grave

9:57 pm  
Blogger Miss Jes said...

x - yea its a lil on the messy side - but it tasted good though. We can trade recipes. *grin*

1:17 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home