Monday, February 06, 2006

Stooopid

I was dreaming of my colleague and 2 mins later I woke up in shock. You know the kind of shock that leaves your heartbeat racing.

Bom. Bom. Bom.

The kind of shock that leaves you gasping for air.

And you sweat profusely as if you've just gotten away from someone chasing you for miles.

Then, came the REAL SHOCK.

Time check. 8.15am.

My eyes popped open.

WHAT? Oh Shit. I'm late for work! I'm supposed to be there at 8am. What am I gonna tell my boss?

"Fuck, fuck, fuck".

"Dammit! Quick, think of a lie".

I scrambled out of bed and stood in front of my wardrobe.

I don't know what to wear. I need a lie. I'm so bloody late.

I fucking hate this!

#!4#&*)*%#@$^&*((%$^(*^@!!^(

And then something told me to check my handphone.

4th Feb 2006.

Then...I realized it.

It was a FREAKING SATURDAY! (nope i dun work on weekends!).

Can you believe that? No I don't!!!

#!4#&*)*%#@$^&*((%$^(*^@!!^(

Gosh! Have you ever felt this stupid in your life?

Of course...i went back to sleep. Duh!

4 Comments:

Blogger Webmiztris said...

lol! sure, you felt stupid at first, but didn't it feel WONDERFUL when you realized it was Saturday? :)

2:14 am  
Blogger The Unknown said...

I know exactly how that felt like!!
LOL! Hope you had a great weekend

6:52 pm  
Blogger X said...

hmmm....wad happened to the others on yer blog roll
a frd of mine took out his wisdom teeth recently and i think he lost any weenie wisdom he had with them...lol

11:19 pm  
Blogger Miss Jes said...

Dawn - yes it was such a relief! :)

Unknown - Terrible wasn't it! If i had a history of heart attack, I would have died. My weekend was pretty good - hope yours was awesome. :)

Sorrow x - I think their server was down so maybe you couldn't access. On the wisdom tooth - i hope the same thing doesn't happen to me. :)

2:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home